Top Posts & Pages
- O Captain, My Captain
- Amazon's Kindle Unlimited - Good for Readers, What About Authors?
- Plotting Revisited
- An International Collaboration between Authors
- Ebooks: Cheap, or Inexpensive?
- Elmore Leonard dead at 87
- THE WOODLANDER | Animated Book Trailer
- On prologues (with excerpt from The Woodlander)
- Evolution of a Cover (with Poll!)
- Crossing the Chasm for Self-Published Authors - Part 2 : Target Market Initiatives
Tag Archives: self-publishing
In my previous post, I discussed the principles of Geoffrey Moore’s Crossing the Chasm and identified five different user categories along the product adoption curve. If you haven’t had a chance to read it yet, you can do so here. Don’t worry; we’ll wait … Continue reading