Top Posts & Pages
- O Captain, My Captain
- Amazon's Kindle Unlimited - Good for Readers, What About Authors?
- Plotting Revisited
- An International Collaboration between Authors
- Ebooks: Cheap, or Inexpensive?
- Elmore Leonard dead at 87
- THE WOODLANDER | Animated Book Trailer
- On prologues (with excerpt from The Woodlander)
- Evolution of a Cover (with Poll!)
- Crossing the Chasm for Self-Published Authors - Part 2 : Target Market Initiatives
Author Archives: thewoodlander
“Hey, I’m writing a novel!” “Really? Why?” Sound familiar? Maybe they don’t say it out loud, but you can see it in their eyes–a look of bemusement, skepticism, or worst of all, flat-out pity. Why, oh why, indeed? It’s a … Continue reading
Okay, confession time. We’re not at the beginning of this journey. We’re somewhere in the middle, but probably closer to the beginning than the end. No, it’s not one of those plot devices where the story unfolds in a nonlinear … Continue reading