Top Posts & Pages
- O Captain, My Captain
- Amazon's Kindle Unlimited - Good for Readers, What About Authors?
- Plotting Revisited
- An International Collaboration between Authors
- Ebooks: Cheap, or Inexpensive?
- Elmore Leonard dead at 87
- THE WOODLANDER | Animated Book Trailer
- On prologues (with excerpt from The Woodlander)
- Evolution of a Cover (with Poll!)
- Crossing the Chasm for Self-Published Authors - Part 2 : Target Market Initiatives
Monthly Archives: August 2012
The third draft is finished! I know, I know. I said it would take two months. That’s how long the second draft took to write, so I figured it would take just as long to finish the third. But working … Continue reading
As some of you may know, I started the third draft of my novel The Woodlander a couple of days ago. I thought I would take a quick break to give you my initial impressions. So far I’ve revised the … Continue reading