Top Posts & Pages
- O Captain, My Captain
- Amazon's Kindle Unlimited - Good for Readers, What About Authors?
- Plotting Revisited
- An International Collaboration between Authors
- Ebooks: Cheap, or Inexpensive?
- Elmore Leonard dead at 87
- THE WOODLANDER | Animated Book Trailer
- On prologues (with excerpt from The Woodlander)
- Evolution of a Cover (with Poll!)
- Crossing the Chasm for Self-Published Authors - Part 2 : Target Market Initiatives
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Now that The Woodlander is out, I thought it would be fun to look back at the different cover designs I went through, and let you vote on which one you like the best (there’s a poll at the end). … Continue reading
In my previous post, I discussed the principles of Geoffrey Moore’s Crossing the Chasm and identified five different user categories along the product adoption curve. If you haven’t had a chance to read it yet, you can do so here. Don’t worry; we’ll wait … Continue reading
This past week, I had the obligation opportunity to attend a 3-day business seminar in beautiful Salt Lake City. (Or at least I hear Salt Lake City is beautiful. I just caught a glimpse of it from the taxi window … Continue reading